Fast-paced advertising agency looking for a responsible Traffic Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to perform various tasks to assist our compliance, co-op, and accounting department. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, be highly organized, and work independently.
- Assist the account services department in sending traffic instructions to TV, Radio, Out of Home, print, and digital media stations. Follow up with stations for signatures verifying the instructions were received and understood
- Update and maintain the agency productions sheets for signed traffic requests.
- Assist the controller by gathering invoices, tear sheets, screenshots, notarized scripts, and other documents needed for co-op reimbursement claims and billing.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, adaptability, excellent time management, and a serious dedication to staying organized
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
Job Type: Full-time